Philadlephia Civil Litigation and Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney in Philadelphia, it is most likely because you’ve been seriously hurt by the negligence of others. If people or companies injure others through negligence they should be held accountable. That is fair, that is just, and it not only provides for the needs of the injured but also makes our communities safer. Those injuries include damages caused in many ways which include motor vehicle accidents, defective products, violation of rights, and various forms of negligence.
The Law Offices of Mark D. Copoulos covers all types of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent the victims of all types of automobile accidents in Philadelphia involving busses, cabs, motorcycles, pedestrian knockdowns as well as hit and runs.
- Construction accidents: From injuries sustained by defective or unsafe equipment to ladder and scaffolding falls, you can count on our Mark Copoulos to fight for your rights and seek maximum compensation.
- Premises liability: Usually resulting from the failure to keep properties safe for visitors, we handle slip-and-falls, animal and dog bite cases, negligent or inadequate security and more.
- Products liability: Manufacturers or sellers may be held liable for placing defective products such as medications, car parts, toys and more into consumers hands.
- Medical malpractice: We represent our clients in a wide range of cases involving patients harmed by doctors, hospitals and medical institutions that fail to perform their duties resulting in negligence, mental or physical anguish, birth defects, lost earnings and more.
Nursing home negligence: When entrusting the care of the elderly and loved ones to nursing homes or assisted living centers, we assume that they will receive the care and respect they deserve. Unfortunately, the is not always the case. Our Law Offices will advocate for those who have suffered neglect, intimidation, mistreatment, sexual abuse and needless harassment.
- Wrongful death: The Law Office of Mark D. Copoulos are compassionate champions on behalf of families who have lost loved ones.
- Mass tort cases: We also handle mass tort litigation involving consumer products and pharmaceutical claims.
Generally, Civil litigation cases may involve a number of different issues such as Consumer Protection and Workers Compensation, Discrimination, Violation of Civil Rights, Property Damage and various forms of Legal and Medical Malpractice.
At the Law Offices of Mark D. Copoulos, we understand that whatever your situation may be, it is most likely emotionally draining and difficult. Let its handle the claims processes, mediation, arbitration, and trial work, while advocating on your behalf to ensure that you are satisfied with the outcome of your case. Depending on the type of case involved, it is common for our firm to work on a contingent fee basis. This means that we agree to represent you for a portion of the damages that are collected if and only if your case wins.